quarta-feira, 25 de junho de 2008

e os DeVanEiOs Dao NisTo...

devaneios toda a tarde no YOU TUBE (ou TU TUBAS...lol] deram numa nostalgica lembrança de duas das melhores noites de sempre..
e dois dos melhores concertos que vi ate hoje...

aqui ficam alguns momentos....



[are YOU near???]



[can You wait there for so long??can You be there if I fall? could You fall and stay strong??can You dry your eyes and laugh??can you show me your heart once more?????]



[Feel that water touching your lips
Kissing your skin
Turns the scene complete
Feel that water burning your lips
Thrilling your skin
Turns the scene complete]





[Want to tell you that I love you 'cause I really do.
Want to give you the answers if you ask me to
.
Want to leave your door for the last time
Want to leave the floor for the first time.

Leave the boys, leave the girls, leave it all
behind...
Trust your dreams, your thoughts it's a matter of
time.
Run right, run left just don't look back...
Take this trip as your first step.

'Cause the tears that we waste only make us blow
Why we keep in Repeat this Antony song "forgive me,
forgive me"
You know I need you
there


You know why I tried to be simple
I tried a lie... everything is perfect from there
And you know I need you there.

Why don´t we try?
and break all the rules
forget the lies.. everything´s perfect from there..
You know I need you there.]




[You were meant to be
You're suppose to be
The happiest girl in this whole world

stop trying...stop...

YOU know I think about It...]
[Actress]

Sem comentários: