domingo, 25 de março de 2012

You're All Pussys!!!

I'm not perfect. I have scars and bruises all over my body and soul.

i think too much and it's hard for me to be completely satisfied - i'm always searching for new thrills.


I have the heart of a girl and the mind of a boy. it's hard for me to trust people and to let my true self show - i guess it's because i've been deceived too many times before - my heart and mind always find something to battle about.


i don't know how to cover up my feelings. i say what i think and once hurted i can be the coldest person ever. everything i do has to be visually appealing to me. the things i'm usually interested in are the ones i can't figure out.




me and love...we have issues.




so, i don't blame you if you think i'm too weird for you to handle...




(but i secretly call you a pussy for not taking the risk)

Sem comentários: