terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2009

just...

Just feel like disappearing.
Just want to disappear.
Just want to forget..
The hours, the minutes, the seconds, the days, you, the look, the eyes, the hugs, the hate…

Just need space… a space with no time… a space with no space either…

A space where the difference between us is broken… a space where I can understand you, and you can understand me.

A space where I can be with you like old times… the times where everything had a meaning, but I never understood it.

A time where I tried to give the time you need..and the space you wanted.

A time where the pain could kill me but I’d never die. A time where I had to understand everything…

But you never understood me!




You always thought that I loved you, but now I only can hate you. You always think you know me, but you know nothing at all… and, after all and at the end…... I am and always was the one who was totally right.

Sem comentários: