sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2011

one day...

[Trust, I will always be there, waiting for your love

Trust in the beauty inside, trust the name Explode

Trust the colours of rainbows, even if it’s dark

Trust in the photos you did and the ones outside

Trust in people, religions and all their hopes

Trust in the meaning of life, this can only be love

Trust the friends that we share, and the ones we don’t]



Trust in me. Trust in you



[Want to tell you once again

Perhaps the stars are not so bright

I want to take you back in time

Want to hold you once again

I want to show you there´s no lies

I want to have you by my side]

Would you mind if I lay you down at night?

I want to go but I know there’s something wrong

Something I cannot explain



[I can do whatever I need

Can find from where I belong

Can sing as much as I breathe]



[Tonight ...

Stay with me tonight... until the sunrise!!]



It’s time to get it done

And I know you love enough

The future is still to come

Take each day one by one

You don´t need to Feel]



[It´s just a paper cut and my head is now so strong

I´m not afraid anymore

If you come back right through that door

But you are never quick enough to forget

It´s just a paper cut



Sunny beauty ballads, trashy crazy words

Funny rainbow colours and ironic songs]



[Face now your world]



A perfect night for me

Much more than ecstasy

We can sweat, we can jump, You can be so FREE!



[One day you’ll dance this song with me!!]

Sem comentários: